Monday, July 2, 2007

From the front

There seem to be very few avocados in the former Yugoslavia. If there were any here, the former Yugoslavia would certainly be called (dare I say) Hugoslavia. There. I said it. I dared. The only avocado I have seen and eaten thus far has been in a... the Mexican restaurant in Zagreb. Wonderful mariachi band, decent guac. Nothing to write home about, especially with postage being what it is these days.

In other news, Kelly and Megan have failed to post much of anything on this blog. I talked to Hugo the other day (well, night here, because of the time difference between Hugoslavia and old Freedom Land) and he broke down over the phone because no one writes anymore. He also complained that he was too far away from the sun. Get your act together, you worthless paralegals.

Reporting live,
Joseph
Hugoslavia correspondent

ps. this post cost me 20 euro cents. i expect recompense.

No comments: