Sunday, April 8, 2007

shh

Dear faithful reader,
I'm trying to type softly so they don't hear me. That's why this appears in small font. The harder you type the bigger the font is.

[Footsteps] Shh!

[pause]

OK, whew.

The reason I have to be quiet is because I'm in what some might call a mental health facility. Maybe it's a prison. It's minimum security for sure, but I can't just waltz out the door. I managed early this morning to fashion a primitive computer out of toothpicks, an apple core, a ball bearing, and an actual computer, so this is the first I've been able to contact the outside world.

Anyhoo, as you may know, I am no longer with our dear Hugo Chavocado. At the behest of my friends and relatives, I recused myself from the office home of Hugo and left town. I checked myself into this health facility in New England, where I shall remain for the time being. To put it simply, my presence near Hugo was posing a severe danger to both me and him. I was hungry and a budding avocado plant looks really tasty. I awoke from a stupor many times with a plastic knife in one hand and a bowl in the other, looming eerily over Hugo. I couldn't sleep. I was sweating profusely. I was experiencing hot flashes. It wasn't pretty. To stop all the nonsense and to avoid destroying the little plant, I fled. I ran. Far far away.

[Footsteps] I think I hear someone coming. Must go. This place is as heavily patrolled as the Castle of Aaaaaaaaug...

No comments: