Thursday, February 22, 2007

Seeking Window

Hugo has expressed a desire for a window. He says this fluorescent lighting is making him queasy. If anyone has a spare window lying around that they don't want anymore, please email or fax it to us. Our fax number is #1.

In response to questions posted by our dear readers:

(1) Kelly did the pricking with the toothpicks. It was all her idea. I couldn't watch and had to be restrained. I don't know how I'll be able to handle the recommended 6inch-to-3inch trimming. I'll need a hand to hold.

(2) Me not looking happy in that picture? That's about the happiest I'm ever going to look, so get used to it. Can't you see I'm beaming?

Hugo says "hola, ¿que tal?"

3 comments:

Jish Bonnett said...

I am willing to volunteer my west-facing window on weekends and holidays. In exchange for such use and occupancy, my demands are as follows:

1) Hugo may be dropped off at my window now earlier than 6:00 p.m. on Friday, or, in the event a firm holiday falls on Friday, 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, or, in the event a firm holiday falls on Thursday and the successive Friday, 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday;

2) Hugo must be picked up at my window at no later than 9:00 a.m. on Monday, or, in the event a firm holiday falls on Monday, 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday;

3) Failure to satisfy demands 1 and 2 shall result in immediate foreiture of all rigths to Hugo (including proprietary, ownership, naming, horticultural, and supernatural) to me, Jish;

4) If demands 1 and 2 are met, and Hugo grows and prospers, 10% of all Hugo's guacomole output shall be delivered to me on a reasonably timely basis; and

5) If demands 1 and 2 are met, 10% of all proceeds from this website, The Office Avocado, shall be transferred into my bank account, at The Second Bank of Grand Cayman's, account # 666-6666.

Christian said...

Rest assured, Hugo's fanbase far exceeds his immediate locality. In fact, I would go so far as to say that Hugo is far more popular here than there. I have a Hugo t-shirt. Montana is to Hugo as Germany is to David Hasselhoff's singing career.

Sarah said...

You have a window. I made it. It is pictured behind Joseph, below. Quit your belly aching!